Thursday, July 28, 2016

Day 1

Coney Island is a great place for families to gather on weekends and enjoy themselves by walking around the park, cycling, or even just eating and looking at people.

I took a stroll at Coney Island with my camera and shoot some beautiful pictures. Like this beautiful tall tree.

This was shot near the beach of Coney Island.


Beach A at Coney Island


This was shot at Pasir Ris park during sunset.  
                                     

Another shot of the park during sunset. This time I tried taking a silhouette.


This is one of my most favourite shot when I was shooting at Pasir Ris Park. Beautiful sunset right in front of me and I'm glad to take a shot of it before it sets down.





Seeing families bond together on weekends makes me envy as I don't really have the opportunity to spend my weekends with my family. Although it makes me envy, seeing them laughing and having fun just makes me smile too. As I slightly went into the entrance of Coney Island, I saw amazing tall trees wondering how many years do they take to grow that tall. It really must be such a long process to get to where they are now. Same as for me. In life, I have to go through as much as what I want to achieve to right where I am now.

No comments:

Post a Comment